This event is based on “MICROPROCESSOR”. Participants will able to improve their programming skills as well as software implementation techniques.
- Quiz competition will be held.
- Quiz will be based on simple questions of “MICROPROCESSOR” (8085/8086).
- Top scorer will play next round.
- This is elimination round.
- Bug program will be given to one participant and they will debug it.
- Second partner will describe the logic behind it.
- According to logic behind the program groups will be selected for next round.
ROUND 3:SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION
- A circuit will be provided to the participants.
- Participants have to simulate it on “PROTEUS SOFTWARE”.
- One who will simulate first, that group will be awarded.
- Maximum 2 participant will be allowed.
- The given program will be based on “8086 MICROPROCESSOR”.
- Software will be provided by the organizers.
- This event comprises 3 levels.
Note: Time limit will be specified at the time of event.
TEAM AND FEE STRUCTURE:
Team Size : Maximum 2 participants per team.
Registration Fee : Rs 50/- per participant.
- Pratiksha Jondhale : 8421130933
- Dwarkadas Malpani : 9689921290