Believing on the fact that it is of fundamental importance to support and guide the work of young scientists. We VisioTech 2017 are providing a National level platform,“JUNIOR SCIENTIST” to the young talent, whose ideas are going to constitute the building blocks of future search all over the world.It’s time to initiate a spark of idea in our mind, innovate novice thing for the world and illuminate it in to a fierce action...
THEME FOR SCIENCE EXHIBITION
1) Recycle of Plastic West.
This section will highlight science project from the intelligent champs.
• This section includes three groups, group A and group B.
• Group A belongs to students from 5th to 7th standard.
• Group B belongs to students from 8th to 10th standard.
• Each school can participate with one team for each group.
• Each team will contain two students.
• Each school must send their teams along with one teacher.
All students studying in standard 5th to 10th, must carry with a valid ID card of their respective schools only are eligible.Students are required to compete in a team consisting of at the most 2 members, individual participations will also be accepted.Winner & Runner will be declare and awarded in each group.Certificate of participation will be given to all participants.
Faculty Coordinator: Shrinivas S. Aundhkar: 9422171256
Student Coordinator: Yogita P. Marlapalle: 9604651712